Currently we are seeking
- Own the content creation and optimisation process end-to-end from strategy to research, approvals, fact-checking, key wording, image selection, editing and final proofing.
- Create content for social media platform and social media ads (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+)
- Ensure all content meets high-quality standards and provides clear benefits to the readers.
- Continually test content formats and distribution channels to determine the optimal approach to reaching our audience.
- Verify factual and grammatical accuracy of all content.
- Build and manage relationships with bloggers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years of experience creating varied content in a corporate.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, journalism, communication or related discipline.
- Strong creativity and passion for creating highly engaging and original content.
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to contribute to multiple content development projects simultaneously.
- Excellent understanding of global IT market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially MS Word ad PowerPoint).
Where Working doesn’t mean just work
Life @ Complitech is differentWORK
Life is a dream waiting to be pursued and realized. At Complitech, our workforce is encouraged to do just that! From supporting and inspiring each employee towards being dedicated to their work, to the recreational activities organized across the company’s premises, every individual at Complitech is boosted to achieve fulfillment in all aspects.
Happy employees perform better at work! It is through this belief that every talented and capable employee is duly acknowledged and appreciated through support and encouragement to grow.